VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2002

Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2002 08:49:15 EST
Hi folks

I am in the final days of preparing a history of the Virginia Reserves in the
Civil War.  I would be glad to include any biographical information that
anyone would be willing to send along for this book, which will be part of
the Virginia Regimental History Series.  For this book, biographical
information will be considered, birth and death data, occupations,
residences, places of burial.  I won't be using genealogical information such
as marriages or children, or parents.

If you'd care to send this information, my direct email is
[log in to unmask], and if you do send information please include your full
name, city and state, so I can give proper credit.

Warm regards
Jeff Weaver
Arlington, VA
http://www.ls.net/~newriver/nrv.htm - New River Notes