VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2010

From:
RJ Brennan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Jun 2010 14:38:21 -0400
Hello, I am looking for Charles Hulet from Winchester, VA who died in 1835.
I found an index for the Alexandria Gazette 1784-1915 which shows a charles
Hulett died 20 may 1835 from the 15 june 1835 p3 newspaper.  I was wondering
if the obituary has any more information.  Does anyone have access to these
papers or know how i could get a copy of page 3 of this paper.  I live in
Michigan and can not get down to VA.  Any other information would be great
too.

RJ Brennan