VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2010

From:
Tom Foster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2010 15:23:06 -0400
Virginia:
I don't know the hours of operation, but you can go to capital square to the
Virginia State Archives, The Virginia State Library is only a few blocks
away, there is also the Museum of the Confederacy closeby and the United
Daughters of the Confederacy library on monument avenue.
Based onwhat you want, I'd start at the Virginia State Library.
Tom