VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2004

From:
Joy King <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 13 Nov 2004 18:23:09 -0500
http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/questions.html#gedcom
Family trees submitted to RootsWeb.com (WorldConnect Project) and
Ancestry.com (Ancestry World Tree and Online Family Tree) were recently
merged into one master database, which can be viewed from either site. You
must use the tools at the original upload site to edit or remove any of the
family trees appearing in the database.

Joy