VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2013

From:
Stephen Binns <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Dec 2013 11:19:53 -0500
Bari and Greg,

Thank you. I clicked on the image thumbnail from the original message and I
did indeed get the image of the first page. However I noticed that the first
page ended in the "F" and the message said you had to the "G". So there must
be a second page. Not seeing any link to a second page I went to the URL
address window and changed the "_1" to "_2". That got me page 2.

I'm sure I didn't do that the proper way, to see page 2.