VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2009

From:
Ruth Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ruth Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Jan 2009 13:31:48 -0500
Dear Bob,

I have been subscribed to VA-ROOTS for many years, but rarely post
anymore because I just don't have time for research.  However, I felt a
response was necessary regarding the backwards hat, because it was a
direct insult to my ancestor:  my father, and my mother, who married my
father, and their mothers and fathers.  So that makes it genealogy for me.

Ruth Webb-Duffy