VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2000

Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2000 17:42:14 -0400
Does anyone have any information on John J. Bocock who is listed in the 1850
census as being a lawyer in Cople Parish in Westmoreland County. At the time
he lived in a "Public Hotel" and was 25 years old. We are trying to find a
Jean Bocock who was corresponding with a young lady in Fairfax County in the
mid 1850s and he seems to be a good choice for being that person. We have
looked at many of the Appomattonx/Buckingham Bococks and were unable to
connect him directly to them.

Any help anyone could give would be most appreciated.

Suzanne Levy
Virginia Room Librarian
Fairfax County Public Library

http://listlva.lib.va.us/archives/va-roots.html.