VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2010

From:
Suzanne Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2010 14:12:04 -0500
I have no idea what to do on this site.  I fumbled through the subscribing
process.  My goal is to find any info on my mother's ancestry.  Her maiden
name was Winifred Allene Bradley and she was born in Nelson County, Virginia
in 1925.  Her mother's maiden name was Mary Blanche Ramsey also from that
area.  THANK-YOU for any help out there so I can navigate this site.