VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2005

From:
Marvin Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Marvin Martin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Oct 2005 09:25:38 -0400
My GGGgrandfather is William H Martin b Abt 1780 in virginia he had three
children that I can find Willis,Richard D,and Mary Ann.Richard D had four
children George,Amanda,Mary E and my grandfather John William.I am trying
to find info. on Willis. Wilis b Abt 1815 d 27 Feb 1884 married
Virginia Jane Cooper 20 Dec 1841. The 1870 census Virginia was still alive
then 1880 census Willis age 70 is living with four of his dughters and
hid step daughter. I have not been able to find where he remarried can
anyone help.I hate to say but I am confined to having to use the internet
only I know how everyone feels about that but thats the way it is.
Thanks in advance  Marvin Martin  [log in to unmask]