VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2001

From:
Kimberly Wimmer <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kimberly Wimmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Mar 2001 21:32:31 -0500
Searching for anyone with access to "Record of Cemeteries in Albemarle
County, Virginia, Including Charlottesville." Composed by members of Jack
Jouett Chapter, Daughters of the American Revolution. The material is
listed as Unpublished. I'm looking for burial information on Samuel Munday
born 1761, died around 1830(?) who is, or should be buried in Albemarle
County. The problem is I'm not sure just where in Albemarle County. When
doing a search on Albemarle County Cemeteries, I printed out a 9 page list.
Now, I love sifting through the past as much as the next person, but 9
pages, and half way across the country(oh but the life of a Genealogist).
Well anyway, my next step was to come to you wonderful people for HELP. I'm
certain he will be listed, and it will also tell me which cemetery.

Thank you,
Kimberly Wimmer