VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 16:30:41 -0400
I, too, have missed the wonderful threads that use to come via the Library of VA mailing list. It put RootsL to shame in the *good ole days*.

As far as I can tell, it is the fact that only an original post comes to everyone. All replies go to that person only. Thus no one else get the benefit from anything that is shared or learned.

I do not like list with all of the silly threads of *I agree* or *Hear, hear*, things that just get their name on the list. But if we could get feed back to all of us once more, we could all benefit from it.

I have written to different ones of you who have posted asking a question that might help me, asking you to please share what information you get. Most have been extremely helpful.

I do not know the answer to this problem. We all get too much unwanted mail but mail from this list is almost always valuable to us all.