VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2011

From:
Charlie Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 May 2011 12:52:25 -0400
Janice: I know your post was not intended for me,
but I'll put some of my VA surnames, just in case. <g>
BEASLEY/BEAZLEY, COTTRELL, HATCHER, LINK,
MALONE, WARREN, WEAVER, ROBINSON, DULA,
BALLOU, LEWIS, GITHENGS, STAPLES, THOMPSON,
REYNOLDS, FROST, ANDERSON, PATTERSON, and
probably a few more.  Geez, I sure could use a roster
with jersey numbers.
Charlie Weaver, Winston-Salem, NC
336-765-9635