VA-ROOTS Archives

April 2004

From:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
qvarizona <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 16:23:56 -0700
I agree with Dean and Bob, but, unfortunately, not everyone
understands what is or isn't a history/genealogy subject....
and they aren't going to, no matter how logical the
explanation.  Maybe better in the future to do what I'm NOT
doing now, and that's just ignore it or write privately.
I'm going to try and take my own advice.... starting next
time. (lol)

Joanne