VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2003

From:
"Craig R. Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Craig R. Scott
Date:
Thu, 13 Nov 2003 15:24:34 -0500
I hesitate to mention this to the list, but the thirteen volumes of Hening's
Statutes at large are already on a single CD in PDF format and available
from most genealogical retailers. Although not a searchable database the
price is substantually less than the $371.00 I once paid for the set.

C.

Craig R. Scott, CGRS
CEO & President
Heritage Books, Inc.
Willow Bend Books (a division of Heritage Books, Inc.)
65 East Main Street
Westminster, MD 21157-5062
800 876-6103

Visit our websites at www.HeritageBooks.com and www.WillowBendBooks.com