VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Poldi Tonin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 17:17:14 -0500
I wish to purchase a large copy of the Fry and Jefferson map of Virginia and
surrounding states. I need a copy that has  sharp details, such as the names
and places noted on the map.

I need the map to track several families and find this map to be an
excellent visual for this purpose.

Thanking everyone in advance for reading this message and for replying.
Poldi

--

"She is insane, of course. The family history has become a mania for her."
Hercule Poirot

http://www.FrontPorchRockerNews.blogspot.com

http://www.familytreedna.com/public/Langford
This project includes Lankford spelling also.

"Truth and reason are eternal. They have prevailed. And they will
eternally prevail; however, in times and places they may be overborne
for a while by violence, military, civil, or ecclesiastical."
--Thomas Jefferson Thomas Jefferson, 1810