VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 2004 13:07:07 -0500
It's okay to "copy GEDCOMS" etc., as long as one uses it as clues and goes
to the trouble to double check the sources and look up the data given on the
Ged...

It still comes back to being responsible for the data you have, and the
sources you have; and especially what one passes on.

Sounds like you (Marie) have a good handle on the value of research.

Good Hunting!

Doris....A Texan in Georgia.....
still shaking the family tree
and dodging the nuts after 30+ years!!!