VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2001

Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 18:55:35 EDT
I know I saw a discussion on using digital cameras to photograph documents
some time ago.  I now have a need to either scan (with a scanner pen) or
photograph some documents (mostly from newspapers, but not the ones from the
1800s where the print is so extremely small).  Does anyone have any success
stories to share on using either method to copy from newspapers?  The papers
I am interested have never been microfilmed and are in bound form--virtually
impossible to put on a copying machine.

I would appreciate any suggestions.

Pat