VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2004

From:
"Mary F. Haynes" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mary F. Haynes
Date:
Thu, 8 Jan 2004 10:35:34 -0500
I'm researching Fergusons from VA - GGGrandfather, William Isaac Ferguson
apparently was born in VA in Prince Geo Co in 1791.  Married Rhoda Rice,
dau of Abigail Stewart and Drury Rice.  Moved to Hawkins Co., TN, where
oldest dau, Elizabeth, was born in 1822.  Then moved to Jackson Co., AL,
where my GGrandfather, Henry William Ferguson, was born in 1826.
Thank you, Mary, [log in to unmask]