VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2001

From:
Phyllis Cloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Phyllis Cloyd <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Oct 2001 22:51:57 -0400
Steve --

I appreciate your comments about the Ancestry.com census data.  But can
you answer another question:  How complete are the records?

I'm sure that the earlier years are complete.  But are all of the census
images complete for all years (other than 1890, of course)?

With my luck, if the records for a given year are 95% complete, my
ancestor will be in the missing 5%.

Phyllis in NJ