VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2004

From:
Brent Tarter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brent Tarter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 26 Feb 2004 14:38:49 -0500
The private responses to my posting earlier today about the Library of
Virginia's research collections of genealogical notes and charts led to
this public message that may answer most or all of the questions that
have come in so far:

The Library of Virginia is very happy to accept genealogical research
files as well as family papers and Bible records. We have an extensive
collection of notes and charts compiled by individuals on various
families, as well as some professional researchers' files. We would be
very happy to receive your research materials. If you have additional
questions, please feel free to contact me or Renee Savits, our
accessioner (804) 692-3795.
Sincerely,
Lyn Hart
Lyndon H. Hart III