VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2008

From:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sunshine49 <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2008 23:31:34 -0400
Many are getting back to that, with the economy as bad as it is.
Growing their own vegetables, staying out of malls, walking more or
riding bikes, taking lessons to learn how to sew, cooking meals at
home and brown-bagging lunches for work; even among school kids the
"in" thing is buying cheap for back to school clothes. Bragging to
friends what a great deal you got at the thrift shop. It's a much
better way to live than all this mindless consumption.

Nancy

-------
I was never lost, but I was bewildered once for three days.

--Daniel Boone