VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2009

From:
Peggy and Keith dixon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Oct 2009 14:38:31 -0700
Jerry:

Thank you very much for the information.  This part of the the information does match most of what I have.  The Lee you were referring to, I believe it was his sister and their was another Dewey that belonged to that sister in Richmond.  I know Dewey lived in Richmond with his mother his entire life.  So has name would have been Dewey Lee.  My mother was Virginia Bertell.  Married to Yuhal.  Both are now deceased.  The only one alive is Evonne Hull (aunt) who his dementia.

Thank You,
Keith Dixon