VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2013

From:
Gale Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2013 16:07:54 -0500
I am writing to see if there is anyone in the Richmond area who could get a copy of a deed that is on microfilm at the LVA.

I know the name of the book it is in, William Byrd’s Title Book, and the original ‘actual book’ is in the LVA but it is very old so the copies come from the microfilm and I certainly understand this.  I know the page that it is on in a published transcribed book but we want to see the original document, the original writing to see if the name in the transcribed information might be a name we need.

So I need to use the date that the deed was written. I have that that date and the names of those involved.

If you think you could do this for me, please email me and let me know your fee. We can order from the LVA but it is a 4-6 week wait time and we are hoping to get this research done sooner than that.

Thank you very much.

Gale Fuller