VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2003

From:
Patte Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Patte Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Jul 2003 14:12:23 -0400
I'm also looking for a Harrison.  According to family information,
Richard Harrison and Libby were the parents of Sabina "Ann" Harrison
who was born in Henrico and married Richard Davis who was born 1725 in
Lancaster Co, and died 1809 in Bath Co. Va.

I have not been able to find out where Richard Davis and Sabina
Harrison were married or where Richard and Libby are from.  Information
on Richard Davis and Sabina Harrison's son Richard says he was born
1778 in Northumberland Co.  A daugher, Nancy Davis, is said to have
been born 1776 in Fauquier Co. Va and married Lewis Payne who was born
1761 in King George Co., 1794 in Bath County.  Another son named in
Richard Davis estate is Jesse who is said to have been born in 1779.
It is also possible there was another daughter Mary.

Any help would be appreciated.  I have quite a lot of information on
Lewis and Nancy Davis Payne (settled in Bath Co) and their descendents
and also Richard and Polly Willson Davis (settled in Rockbridge Co) and
theirs.  I've been trying to sort out the other Davis' in the area.

I really have nothing on the Harrison side and would like to trace that.

Thanks,
Patte Wood