VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2011

From:
nelhatch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jul 2011 06:47:46 -0600
Poldi,

I am happy to report that I've rec'd two excellent responses to my
inquiry including the name of the following book that Cynthia highly
recommends for idiots like me -

"Courthouse Research for Family Historians: Your Guide to Genealogical Treasures" by Christine Rose

I read the reviews on Amazon and ordered it immediately. I also rec'd an offer of help from Karen who works at the Bedford Cty Courthouse. Can't get much better than that!

So a big THANKS to Cynthia and Karen!

Nel

HATCHER website: http://hatcherfamilyassn.com
HALL DNA project: http://homepages.rootsweb.com/~nhatcher/hall/HDNAtest.htm