VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2001

Date:
Thu, 20 Dec 2001 23:08:29 EST
My GG Grandmother was a Julia BECK(S) b. ~ 1806 and married to David
SPRADLING in 1828 in Albemarle Co., VA. Julia & David named their first
Son/Child Alexander. There was an Alexander BECK, s/o Jesse BECK & Ann
HUGHES, b. ~ 1788 in Albemarle. I am hoping he was Julia's Father and am
looking for information on him. Alexander had a Brother William, and Julia
was living near a William BECK in Albemarle in the 1850 VA Census that could
be related to this family too.  Thank you. Tim Spradling