VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2011

From:
Lucy Cronin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Mar 2011 08:46:59 -0700
You can only use Ancestry for what it is worth.  It's advertising is
deceiving.  Using family trees that may not be correct is only a
starting point.
The records on Ancestry are great & I wish there were more.  The
family trees on Family Search aren't always correct either.  The
records on
Family Search are great too.  They have added some new ones lately.
You need to do your own research.

Lucy Turner Cronin