VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2003

Date:
Tue, 17 Jun 2003 09:21:11 -0400
Valley?

It has been my understanding that the oldest Jewish community in Virginia is in the City of Richmond, Church Hill area if I remember correctly.  Of course others may have more detailed information but from there they would have moved West.  I would start in Richmond first.  Just a small suggestion but it may be helpful.

Katie