VA-ROOTS Archives

October 2010

From:
"Brooks, Vincent (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2010 13:05:51 -0400
Mr. Burnett,

These files include all of the extant documents for the particular case.
The case files have not been subjectively scanned.

That said, additional documents are sometimes found in other record
series after the initial scanning effort. Those documents are then
scanned and added to the existing images.

Basically, we scan everything we can find at the time at we find it.

Thank you for your interest,

Vince

Vincent T. Brooks
Senior Local Records Archivist