VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
"Jones, Louise (LVA)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Jul 2009 13:10:28 -0400
Freddie,

I appreciate all the hard work that you put into this indexing project.
Your complete "Henings's Statutes at Large" project is now one of the
most valuable websites for Virginia historical, sociological, and
genealogical research.  I have been using it for some time and find it
extremely helpful.

Thanks again.

Louise Jones