VA-ROOTS Archives

February 2002

From:
"Gayle M. Garrett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gayle M. Garrett
Date:
Thu, 14 Feb 2002 13:23:44 -0800
Hi Yvonne and Steve:

Great Work, & we do appreciate your Doing this. Your Time, Money & Patience in
this can be a great help to a lot of people, & we want to take time & Thank you.

If your problem has been  in getting out the information it, might have been
done easier & got out to more people if you had checked with & worked in
conjunction with the  http://www.rootsweb.com/~vagenweb/. I believe that they
would have been very interested in your work & they would have been a excellent
way to get out the word on the great work that you are doing. Keep up the great
work, & we are very thankful to have you & others, with the idea of helping
others with their family histories.

I am one of those that are having a big problem in locating where in Virginia
that my great great grandfather, Harvey McCoy b: December 23, 1813 in Virginia,
or could now be West Virginia or part of a neighboring State was born & the
names of his parents/siblings.

Good Luck & Thank You
Gayle M. Garrett
Trego Co., Ks. Genweb Coordinator