VA-ROOTS Archives

March 2010

From:
Janet Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Mar 2010 18:27:16 -0400
 Hello Nel!

Um...ago...isn't this land in what is now currently Powhatan County?

And, haven't you encountered trespass issues in the earlier parent Henrico County records, with the Hatchers?  If we today think suing your neighbors is out of control, they should go read the early 1600 VA records.

I realize I am late to this party, but I think given the quote from another list member below, that Samuel asked Henry to represent because he couldn't make it to court.  Since it was dismissed, I would conclude that the parties worked something out.

Best Regards, Janet (Baugh) Hunter