VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2002

From:
Jim Greve <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jim Greve <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Aug 2002 14:17:37 -0400
Do you mean St. James - Northam Parish in Goochland?  See Library of
Virginia's archives and manuscripts catalog.  Search it as an author and
subject.  We also have records for St. Martin's (Hanover), and some records
for Fredericksville (which have been transcribed as well).

You may want to consult Parish Lines in the Diocese of Virginia by C.F.
Cocke, published by us.

Jim Greve
Archivist
The Library of Virginia