VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2012

From:
Gale Fuller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Dec 2012 11:21:16 -0600
I am interested in getting in touch with a lady who did research on the Shelton family who owned Rural Plains in Hanover Co. She worked on the project with the Richmond National Battlefield Park around 2004.

The email the Park has is not good.  If you have been in contact with Victoria Tom’s will you please pass my request to have her contact me via email?

Thank you very much.

Gale Fuller