VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2011

From:
Steve and Yvonne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jun 2011 12:05:35 -0400
We have Halifax Personal Property Tax Lists from 1782-1821 so I looked for a Robert Ferrell to see if there was anything that might be of interest. I started with 1817 as you indicated for the receipt. There is a Robert Ferrel listed in the 1817B tax list. I went back to 1813 and forward to 1821. I found a lot of Ferrels but no more listings for a Robert. I just checked the "F" surnames which would be the most logical place for his listing.

That wasn't much help, sorry.

Steve (and Bunny)

Binns Genealogy dot Com
Scanned Virginia Microfilm Images on CD