VA-ROOTS Archives

May 2011

From:
Charlie Weaver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 May 2011 12:01:02 -0400
Hello, Anita.  I don't have record of my WEAVERs
being in Lancaster Co, although Lancaster was formed
in 1651 from part of York, there is a remote possibility.
My immigrant, Samuel, was in 1624 muster at Jamestown.
Later he was in the lower part of what was then York, and
then by 1635 was in New Kent. His descendants then proceeded
thru Goochland, across the Southern Tier, and finally settled
in the nw corner of NC, in what's now Ashe Co.
Sorry I couldn't help. If you have some names/dates, etc,
it's possible some of Samuel's descendants went to
Lancaster.    Charlie