VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2005

From:
Steve and Bunny <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve and Bunny <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2005 00:49:28 -0500
Hi Lee Anne,

But there are William Lawson's in Virginia. I went to our tax list website
and did a Name Search for William Lawson and this is what I got:

   (Name     County     Year/Type of Tax List     Page No)

1. Lawson, William     Gloucester     1800Land     12

2. Lawson, William (estate)     Lancaster     1797Land     08

3. Lawson, William T     Caroline     1799PersonalB     09

4. Lawson, William     Gloucester     1799Personal     13

5. Lawson, William     Gloucester     1789PersonalA     09

6. Lawson, William     Lancaster     1786Personal     07

7. Lawson, William     Lancaster     1789Land     07

Hope this might help you.

Steve and Bunny