VA-ROOTS Archives

July 2009

From:
Herbert Barger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Jul 2009 14:53:33 -0400
Thank you Fred for this very large undertaking..........we are all indebted
to you for your fine work. I have long studied the Jeffersons back to
Petistree ,England and most of the people and stories mentioned in your
postings covers these various families and their interconnections.....very
interesting.

Herb Barger
Jefferson Family Historian
Founder, Thomas Jefferson Heritage Society (www.tjheritage.org)