VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2003

From:
Paul Moring <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Moring <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 29 Aug 2003 08:28:32 -0400
Several weeks ago I posted an offer to share the wonderful info in the
Bible...amazingly won on eBay.

I received over 50, yes !FIFTY!, requests for the data. WoW!

I PROMISE I will mail copies to EVERYONE that wants them. My problem is
time. Don't have much of it right now.

I've placed images and several pages related to the Bible on my web page.
The images are large enough to read the family info written in the Bible.
The pages may be slow to open because of the size of the pictures, but it's
worth the wait.

Go to http://www.moring2mooring.org and click the Bible link just to the
left of the Virginia seal in the middle of the page. That'll get you
started.

Once again, I apologize for not being able to get all of the info
mailed...but rest assured, if you haven't received it yet you will get it.

A few of the names in the Bible....Parham Branch Clements, Patience Fort
Clements, Branch Caswell Clements, Willie Ed Clements, William V. Clements,
Ann E.(Moring) Clements.

Email me if you have questions!

Take Care...have a nice holiday!

Paul M.