VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2005

From:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Paul Drake <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 13:39:06 -0600
Interesting, since the Parish list was gotten largely from the VA Library list and posted to the list by me.  Interesting, because the Drakes of Isle of Wight almost surely descend from Richard and Thomaseine _?_ Drake who in the late 1640s before coming to VA communed at the Church of St. Peter and St. Paul, South Petherton, Somerset.

If needed by anyone, I will post to my site a photo of that beautiful 800 year old church.

    Paul Drake JD
 Genealogist & Author
<www.DrakesBooks.com>
     931-484-9129