VA-ROOTS Archives

December 2000

From:
"Gayle M. Garrett" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 22:29:57 -0500
Greetings!  We wanted to let you know that Gayle & Arlene Garrett created a Hallmark.com e-card for you.  Click this link to see it, or copy and paste this link into your Web browser's address line:
http://ecardview.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/greeting.jsp?id=EG4193-234683-2294300

You can also go through our home page to see it.  Here's a link:
http://www.hallmark.com

Once there, click the "e-cards" link, then scroll to the bottom of the page to find "pick up a greeting". Click that link and it will ask for your e-mail address and retrieval number.  Your retrieval number is
EG493346294300.

This e-card will be available for 90 days.  If you'd like to send one back, use the "send your own greeting" button beside the e-card.  Enjoy!

Jan Scott
Hallmark.com

P.S.  To us, your privacy is a priority.  Here's a direct link to our online Privacy and Security statement if you'd like to review it.
http://www.hallmark.com/hmk/Website/goto.jsp?CONTENT_KEY=FOOTER_PRIVLEGL&CONTENT_TYPE=ARTICLE