VA-ROOTS Archives

June 2009

From:
Bonnie Flythe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Jun 2009 11:15:52 -0400
From Middlesex County Virginia Wills and Inventories, 1673-1812 and other
Court Papers by William Lindsay Hopkins:
Maurice Smith... 8 May 1795/ 28 Sept. 1795... Son John Smith.  Daughter
Catey Smith.  My four children viz Frances Webb, John Smith, Catey Smith and
Patty Smith.  Exors: Son John smith and Christopher Garland.  Wit: William
Robinson, Frances Lee and Nancy Parsons.

This sounds like your man.  Getting a copy of the original should help a
bit.  It is in Orders 1758-1767 Part 2 (Includes Wills 1794-1795) according
to Hopkins.
Bonnie