VA-ROOTS Archives

August 2012

From:
Peggy Lauritzen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Aug 2012 13:41:11 -0400
This site may be of some help.

http://freepages.genealogy.rootsweb.ancestry.com/~tqpeiffer/Documents/Ancestral%20Migration%20Archives/Migration%20Webpage%20Folder/Routes%20to%20VA,%20NC,%20SC,%20GA.htm

--
Peggy Clemens Lauritzen, AG
http://alwaysanxiouslyengaged.blogspot.com/*

"You are our living link to the past. Tell your grandchildren the story of
the struggles waged, at home and abroad. Of sacrifices made for freedom's
sake. And tell them your own story as well — because [everybody] has a
story to tell."

*Accredited Genealogist and AG are certification marks of the International
Commission for the Accreditation of Professional Genealogists (ICAPGen).
Genealogists licensed to use the marks have met the competency standards of
ICAPGen***