VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2004

Date:
Mon, 15 Nov 2004 22:46:48 EST
In a message dated 11/15/2004 10:29:57 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
How true, and I do hope that all will one day make the journey.  The library
and the staff are GREAT.  Paul
Why please are we having to put up with,  on our home computers, stuff like
the above? We get in our crowded,  personal mail,  from this person Drake
the explanation Brent;'" other, boring personal  responses which have no
business here--on a public info forum. These personal responses should be sent
personally to the party and not to the list, ending up with  each of us! Only meat
and potatoes should be included on VA Roots---not personal chit chat!
...regardless of who the person claims to be! Where's the manager anyway? Geeeze!
Ed Sherman (SC)