VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2008

Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 2008 09:13:41 -0500
I agree with Steve...

I like to have the earlier message with the response. Sometimes several days
go by and if just the response is given, I may not know exactly what it's
answering if I can't re-read the first posting.

When someone answers a really old email, then I'm totally lost if the
original posting is not included.

Please let's keep doing this to help us older researchers....

Mae Cox in Oklahoma