VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2009

Date:
Tue, 24 Nov 2009 09:29:07 -0600
Thank you, Bill
I am acquainted with the Chowning family as our home is in Deltaville,
Middlesex, Virginia. The big mystery I am trying to solve with this is which
"family" of Hancock's Nancy Mitchell Hancock belonged to.  On my paternal
side, I am descended from the Hancock's who came to Virginia via Jamestown
i.e. Samuel, William, Simon.  We are looking for a possible connection .
Thank you* very much* for your clues.  I am definitely pursing them!
Best,
Shirley