VA-ROOTS Archives

September 2000

Date:
Mon, 25 Sep 2000 21:29:10 -0400
Hi Elizabeth,

Just received your following message, and about six or so others from other
members of the list, so assume the new address system is going awry. Since
I received individual messages instead of the digest, I'm guessing that my
digest subscription has fallen by the wayside. I filled out another
subscription request specifying "digest", so hope my former subscription
status doesn't cause problems with this one. Will stand by to see how it
all shakes out.

Many thanks for all your efforts on our behalf over the years, and looking
forward to great things in the future!