VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2000

Date:
Tue, 21 Nov 2000 08:26:07 EST
Hi to the list

Is it possible that this list was (is) so good, all mysteries have been
solved?  For several years this was the most active list with most questions
bringing responses, newbie helps,  and I was so proud to be a part of it.
What has happened?

I saw a short blurb a while back about another Virginia List - does anyone
know about it?

Come on y'all at least let me know some of you "oldies" are hangin in.

Here is my current question:  Is there a researcher with Cumberland roots
with the Johnson - Spears - Toler families?  Toler may also be Towler

Alice in Fluvanna