VA-ROOTS Archives

November 2004

From:
Langdon Hagen-Long <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Langdon Hagen-Long <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Nov 2004 07:11:06 -0800
Debbie, the best site for the Yellow Fever epidemic is

http://www.rootsweb.com/~usgenweb/va/yellow-fever/yftoc.html

It lists all the known victims, including Doctors from
our area. It only lists a small percentage of victims,
but is probably the most comprehensive list available.

The hyperlink feature has stopped working on my email,
so you will have to copy and paste the link. Sorry.

Langdon Hagen-Long