VA-ROOTS Archives

January 2003

From:
Libbie Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Libbie Griffin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:24:54 -0500
I'm writing to commend Ann Blomquist for having taken on and completed a
huge project, the transcription of the Southam Parish Vestry Book.  I have
looked at the original volume in the archives of the Library of Va. and know
that it is enormous.  I have long wished for a transcription of this volume,
as I have many ancestors who lived in Cumberland Co.  I'm ordering my copy
from Willowbend today!

Libbie Griffin